I'm writing a book about how birth is a DIVINE GIFT.
The main purpose in my book is the following:
To share the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual value of giving birth normally.
To share stories of women who had subtle or significant changes in their confidence as a person, wife, mother, etc. and how that has changed her life.
So I have a list of other ideas of what I want to include in this book, but one of the most important things I want are stories from women who have experienced a normal (no pain medication) birth. If there were some NECESSARY interventions, that's fine. I would like both home, hospital and birth center experiences.
I would feel honored to be able to read and possibly use YOUR birth story.If I could have your permission to use it in my book, should some miracle happen down the road and it's published, that would be great :-) (I believe in miracles.) I want to know if you want your name, be it full or part, included. And I hope if you are willing to participate in this that you wouldn't mind me asking more questions should I need clarification.
What I need from you:
-Story of how you came to have a normal birth and why. If you've had previous experiences that lead you to want something different feel free to explain, but keep that part summarized so the focus is on the normal birth.
-Your birth story itself
-Your feelings about the birth and how it has changed how you feel about yourself, your worth, your abilities, your child, etc.
-And just food for thought... Why do YOU think birth is a divine gift?
Please e-mail me your story in an attachment to: ShannonLovesRob@gmail.com
four years
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment