Monday, July 13, 2009

Who Am I?

That is a simple question with a plethra of answers!
My name is Shannon Lorraine.
I am a daughter of two wonderful parents.
I am a Sister to the kewlest brother.
I'm an East Coast kid, turned Idaho transplant.
I am a Wife.
I am a Mother.
And that's honestly where my desire to have a blog came from!
I love to write and haven't in a long time.
And I have some major passions in life!
I want my biggest passion to be my family.
This is slowly become more natural to me.
That requires the selfish to learn selflessness.
My Dad told me not too long ago that he thinks of me as an
"Earth Mother."
That was the nicest compliment I think I've ever received!
So what does that mean?
We're going to discover that right here.
Here I am, to share my thoughts with the world
and my journey of becoming a true Earth Mother and more.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Love you earth mother. I am so grateful to have other earth mothers to walk along the path with.

LauraLee said...

Make the best you can of time on Earth, reflecting what you were taught in Heaven :-) Now 3 little angels, with another to arrive, to help you fulfill one of your missions! Love , Marmy!

Julie Harker Buck said...

Happy to have met you on my "mother" path.

Tina said...

nice to see you here....will watch your blog for more.